We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Turkey soup
A really quick and easy turkey tortilla soup flavoured with chilli sauce, lime juice and fresh coriander that's ready in under an hour. You can make it from scratch with minced turkey or skip step one and use up any leftover roast turkey on Boxing day!
1 person made this
- 450g minced turkey
- 800ml chicken stock
- 500ml spicy chilli sauce, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- crushed tortilla chips, or to taste
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:45min ›Ready in:55min
- Heat a large pan over medium-high heat. Cook and stir turkey in the hot pan until browned, 5 to 7 minutes; transfer turkey to a large soup pot.
- Mix stock, chilli sauce, coriander, lime juice and olive oil with turkey; bring to the boil. Reduce heat; cover pot and simmer until flavours blend, about 40 minutes. Transfer soup to serving bowls and top with tortilla chips.