We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Forget tea and crumpets. This drink is named for the mythical dark companion to St. Nicholas.
- 1 1/2 oz Appleton Estate Reserve Rum
- 1/2 oz Coruba Original Blend Rum
- 1/2 oz Leopold Bros. Rocky Mountain Blackberry Liqueur
- 1/4 oz St. Elizabeth allspice dram
- 1 oz Lime juice
- 1/2 oz Pineapple juice
- 1/2 oz B.G. Reynolds' Vanilla Syrup
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- Garnish: nutmeg
Add all the ingredients to a shaker and fill with ice.
Shake, and strain into a pint glass filled with fresh ice.
Garnish with freshly grated nutmeg.