We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Peel the vegetables (carrots, parsley and celery), wash, chop and boil.
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Onion bulbs are finely chopped for use in meatballs.
Tomatoes are washed, peeled, finely chopped and melted with green onions.
Choose the rice, wash it and drain the water.
The meat is washed, drained, cleaned of skins and finely chopped. Over the minced meat put an egg, rice, finely chopped onion (bulbs), finely chopped parsley leaves, a tablespoon of white flour, salt and pepper. Mix the hair ingredients well and even out the composition.
Stop the boiled vegetables and make the meatballs. Form meatballs (preferably small balls) passing them through flour and then leave them in the soup stopped boiling. When all the hairs have been shaped, the flame is re-ignited from the stove and set on high heat. Season with salt and pepper, add onions, chopped tomatoes and oil in which they melted. Check that the hairs are almost cooked. Before the last boil add 1 liter of borscht (depending on how sour it is, you can put less, or more, according to taste), bring to a boil, add the greens (dill and parsley) and stop the fire. Cover the pot with a lid and leave it to rest for a quarter of an hour, after which it can be served.
Whoever wants, can serve the meatball borscht with a spoonful of cream and a hot pepper (even pickled in vinegar, if not fresh). Although I eat and use a lot of cream in the kitchen, I like to feel the natural taste of this special borscht, so without cream.
We clean and wash the vegetables. We cut the vegetables into small cubes (I cut them on the robot). We put the minced meat in a larger bowl. Add the egg, freshly chopped dill, pepper, salt to taste and mix until a homogeneous composition. From the resulting meat composition we form meatballs, balls initially given through flour.
Add the vegetables to the pot of water and bring to the boil. When it boils well, add the meatballs one by one to the pot and let it boil for about 30-40 minutes. Meanwhile, add salt to taste. When the soup is boiled, add the borscht and let it boil once more and then season with the other well beaten egg. At the end, add the finely chopped dill. Good appetite!
How to make fluffy and tender meatballs from chicken or turkey?
Until the vegetables are cooked, there is enough time to prepare the meatballs. I prepared minced chicken or turkey, onions, well-washed raw rice and spices.
Finely chop the onion. Whoever wants can temper it with a little oil for 2-3 minutes. I don't cook either onion or rice & # 8211 I prefer the dietary option.
Season the meat, add the chopped onion (raw or hardened), the rice washed in cold water and drained and mix well.
When the composition is homogenous, add the egg and mix well again.
Foodblogger at Savori Urbane. #savoriurbane
How to portion and shape the meatballs for borscht or soup? How big do we make them?
With wet hands, small balls are formed, with a diameter of about 2-3 cm. The above quantity is enough for about 30-35 hair dryers.
Here you can see how you can portion and shape them with kitchen utensils & # 8211 I explained here at large.
The meatballs thus formed are added to the soup by hand, one by one while it is boiling over low-medium heat. Also now put a cup of homemade broth or thick tomato juice.
The meatballs are left to simmer for about 15-20 minutes. Separately, boil the borscht (about 200-300 ml, according to taste), bring it to the boil and then pour it into the pot with meatball soup. Eee & # 8230 we are already talking about meatball borscht! Then put the lid on the pot and, with the fire off, leave it for another 10 minutes. A meatball is tested to see if the rice is cooked.
Our readers have tried the recipe!
How to prepare meatball borscht
Chopped vegetables and vegetables and boil in water. Season the soup to taste, with salt, pepper, dried thyme or cumin (optional).
Boil the celery and parsley leaves. We keep some of the green parsley for serving. Boil the soup for 30-40 minutes until the vegetables become soft (test with a fork).
Method of preparation
Turkey soup with dumplings
Wash the cup well and put it in a pot with a pinch of salt, to boil. Remove the foam that forms the vegetables
In a large pot put about 4 liters of water, poultry and a teaspoon of salt. Place
Ingredients Perisoare Soup
- 600 grams of lean, minced meat
- 2 onions
- 6 tablespoons rice
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon grated sweet paprika
- 3 carrots
- 1 pepper
- 1 thread of parsnip
- 1 small celery
- 1 parsley root
- optionally, 1 gully or about 150 grams of small bunches of cauliflower
- 4 liters of skim chicken or beef soup, or, in its absence, water
- 1 large tomato
- 200 grams of sour cream with at least 20% fat
- greens: parsley, green dill, larch (all or your favorite)
- salt pepper
- to taste: vinegar, lemon juice or borscht for sour
Perisoare soup, preparation
1. Carrots, peppers, parsnips, celery, parsley, gulia and 1 onion are cleaned, washed well and cut into suitable cubes. Put the vegetables in a pot, pour 4 liters of cold skim soup and bring to a boil. Optionally, you can replace skimmed soup (from beef or chicken bones) with water. If we do it only with water, it is important to put a lot of vegetables in this juice. We need to get a concentrated vegetable soup, which is the basis of our meatball soup.
Another option would be to cook all the vegetables in 2 tablespoons of oil, adding water / soup only after that. This process, however, unnecessarily brings in the final preparation some more calories (1 tablespoon of oil = 100 calories). The fat stars that look so appetizing in a soup will form anyway, the meat itself containing enough fat. Because in my house the soups are not eaten much without being creamed with sour cream, I consider that I have to keep the juice with fewer calories, so I avoid hardening the vegetables.
2. Separately, boil 500 ml. of water in a saucepan. When the water boils, add 3 tablespoons of rice (keep 3 tablespoons of rice) and cook for 2 minutes. Drain the rice and rinse under running cold water.
Other Romanian Soup Recipes
Meatballs with or without rice?
In restaurants, rice is never added to meatballs. The reason is that meatballs are prepared from large quantities of meat, boiled separately and stored in the refrigerator in the juice in which they boiled. When you order a portion of soup, remove these meatballs from their juice and quickly heat them in the so-called "basic soup", which is usually made of vegetables and bones.
If the meatballs contained rice, it would bloom as long as the meatballs were kept and they would break. So, if you want to keep the meatball soup for longer, you can use this trick. Next, I will describe how I make meatballs, at home, for a soup that will be consumed soon.
Preparation and modeling of meatballs
3. Minced meat, pre-cooked rice, the two egg whites (the yolks are kept separately), the second finely chopped onion (as big as a grain of rice), 1 good handful of finely chopped green parsley, 1 teaspoon of sweet paprika, salt and pepper knead well.
4. From this composition the meatballs are formed, preferably as small as possible, so that they can be taken in a spoon. I don't make them bigger than 3 cm in diameter, because I don't like to have big pieces in meatball soup, but that's a matter of taste.
Meatball soup, boiling meatballs in vegetable soup
5. When the water and vegetables start to boil, add the remaining three tablespoons of rice, well washed, then the meatballs and match the taste of the juice with salt. Let it boil for about 20 minutes, then put in the soup and tomato peeled and cut into small cubes.
6. Boil for another 2-3 minutes, then turn off the heat and add the chopped greens (dill, green parsley, larch), keeping 1-2 tablespoons for sprinkling at the time of serving. Cover with the lid, & # 8222 arresting & # 8221 all the flavors in the soup pot, leaving the greenery added to the serving to visually invigorate our meatball soup.
How to make soup?
In some areas of the country, all soups, including meatball soup, are eaten untreated. In Moldova, especially, there is a custom of souring these juices with borscht, in which case the preparation will be called "borscht", in our case, obviously, meatballs.
In my area and especially in my house, I don't really eat unripe soups, so until the meatball soup, already finished at point 6, cools down a bit, I beat the sour cream with the yolks in a large bowl and 2 tablespoons cold water, then dilute it by adding a pinch of hot soup, stirring vigorously. Add one polish at a time of hot juice until the mixture in the bowl heats well.
After the mixture in the bowl has heated up, pour it into the pot, mixing with the remaining juice.
The taste of salt, pepper and sour matches (it can also be soured on a plate, according to everyone's preference) and the meatball soup is ready to serve:
Serve hot, bringing pickled or fresh hot peppers to the table. It is a very tasty soup full of flavors. Great appetite!
Did you like this recipe?
Dietary Meatball Soup
To start, clean the vegetables, cut them into cubes and put them to boil in a bowl with water. Meanwhile, prepare the meatballs: chop the meat, boil the soy, add the rest of the ingredients, mix and form the meatballs.
When the vegetables are almost cooked, put the dish on the smallest eye and add the periods one by one. Initially, they will "sink", but when cooked, they will rise to the surface. Let it boil for 20 minutes, add the tomato juice and continue cooking.
Season with salt, pepper and thyme. In another bowl, boil the borscht, and when it boils, add it to the soup. Be careful how sour / not the borscht is.
Let it boil for another 10 minutes and take the pot off the heat. The meatball soup is ready.
Method of preparation
Meatball borscht, minced turkey meat
We clean the vegetables, wash them, cut them and then put them in the pot to boil. I make the soup in a pot
We put water on the fire with a little salt. In it add the oil, carrots, peppers, diced potatoes and
Preparation for the meatball soup recipe:
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Straight meatball soup with sour cream
- 300 g fat-free beef
- 2-3 chicken or beef ribs, according to preferences
How to prepare straight meatball soup with sour cream:
In a large pot, boil 3 liters of water and add the chicken breasts or beef ribs, which you leave to boil for 45 minutes. Chop the carrot, parsnip, onion, celery and add them to the boil.
Meanwhile, prepare the meatballs: pass the beef and onion through the mincer, soak the rice for a few minutes, then drain it and add it to the minced meat. Mix everything, add an egg, breadcrumbs, finely chopped parsley and mix again, until the composition is homogenous, from which you will form meatballs, which you put in the pot in which the vegetables and meat are already boiling.
Turn the heat to low and let the meatballs boil for 10 minutes. Mix the sour cream with a tablespoon of flour, then gradually pour 5 tablespoons of soup, stirring constantly. Gradually pour the composition obtained in the pot, then add a little tarragon and lemon juice or borscht, to taste, leaving the pot on the fire for another 10 minutes. Serve the meatball soup with sour cream or toast.